Wednesday, December 3, 2008

10-25 to 11-5, 2008 Redding, CA

Hi everyone,
I know, I know, it's been a while and I'm sorry to keep you waiting. We've been very busy visiting with family lately so I'll have to backtrack a little to get you caught up:

We were sad to say goodbye to the Oregon coast, but we knew we had to move on. Our next stop was Redding, CA were we stayed at the Bear Mountain RV Park so we could visit with our grandson, Sebastian. We toured Turtle Bay, where they had a fabulous display on geckos! Sebastian showed us how smart he was by naming the animals we would see along the way and demonstrating the various gadgets (as you can see from the photos below). Then came Halloween where he was appropriately dressed as a monkey and he loved acting out the part! Then we celebrated his birthday along with his cousin. Lana made a wonderful bee cake and Sebastian opened tons of cool presents, especially the books that grandpa and grandma gave him (tee hee). We enjoyed visiting with Jake, Lana and Sebastian, but had to move on to visit with Brad's mom. Enjoy the photos (click on the picture and you'll be taken to the website where you can see the photos displayed in a slideshow format).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just cannot get over Sebastian looking so much " CHAPPELL " makes me go back in time. Thank you so much for shareing all these great pictures with all of us. I know everyone feel's the same way. Your beautiful people, and I love and admire you both.